Friday, July 31, 2009

The Marquis Literary Magazine


The Marquis Literary Magazine, Spring 2007, Vol. 29 No. 2

Going through a pile of things on my crowded desk I came across this, the Spring 2007 issue of Lafayette College's literary magazine, The Marquis. I probably acquired this copy at the activities fair last fall. I remember meeting one of the editors that day, Ross Burlingame.

This fall, however, I will be co-editor, along with my friend Ross Moretti. In the transition last spring the multiplicity of the name was a little challenging. The magazine is selective, and the editorial staff goes through several weeding processes to determine which pieces we think are worthy of recognition. I was lucky enough to have one of my poems selected last year. Most of the submissions we received were poetry, but we were also sent several short-fiction pieces. The magazine also accepts student art and photography.

Here's the Spring 2009 issue:

The Marquis Literary Magazine, Spring 2009, Vol. 31

No comments:

Post a Comment